Senin, 01 Februari 2010

Technological burn out





Technological burn out


I have no idea whether this title phrase exist or not. However, I really did burn out. I feel like my head is going to be exploded, C4 is not enough, a lot bigger. I wanna make some trouble with anyone who disturb me this time. The trigger is, NO CONNECTION. My headset is on, on almost-full volume, which makes the song so full of distortion.


Additionally, this hostel security stuff plays Indian song, so loud, don’t he see that the guy next to me is learning, and I’m so pissed?


Sorry however, for him.


What kind of modern student hostel, with students from all over the world paying it, that has NO INTERNET CONNECTION, AT ALL. I’m impressed. Can’t terribly wrong. Sorry for the university which located underground in Kuala Lumpur. Maybe it’s not under your management, but you should know about this.


To be honest I’m so pissed off now. Second to-be-honest statement, I need it to connect with my girl. I don’t care if you reader sees it as non-important stuff, I DON’T FUCKIN CARE. SHE’S THE ONE WHO MAKES ME WILLING TO SACRIFICE. I DO believe, I’ll never find someone like her anymore.


I did all my assignment to impresses her. I got my scholarship money and save it for her, even though she always pushes me to use it for my own good, and I did. I’ll do my best to get back to her. I spend my time here to be productive, as no one of 23 years old people do with my set of skills. God send her to me to stretch me to be my best. Thanks God.


I know I’m lucky enough to be alive, lucky enough to have fully functioned part of body, lucky enough to have a parents that give me a space, a lot of space, lucky enough to be sent here, one of the best international university in East Asia, lucky enough to have a friends which I learn a lot of things from, lucky enough to have a good example of bad (was) and good (is) bosses (I’ll say his name, Sean, Italian Ekspress), lucky enough to have this middle class (behringer hpx-4000) headset on my head, lucky enough to have Tohpati’s song “Kedamaian, ft Terry” sings on my ear, lucky enough TO HAVE HER, I’M GRATEFUL, SOOO GRATEFUL FOR THE LAST ONE.


Notes: “Ihaan would you please wait, waiting for the world to turn me back.” I MISS U.

1 komentar:

  1. hahahaha

    that's what i've been through for a lot of times, huniii
    keseringan malah, yah itulah rasanya

    huhuhuhu
    :'))
    pengen nangis lagii

    BalasHapus